Call for Paper
Theme: Advancing Digital Transformation, Innovating English Language Education
- ●Innovative Foreign Language Education Theories
- ●Whole Person Education in English Courses
- ●Teaching Materials Development and Research
- ●College English Language Teaching and Research
- ●English Language Teaching and Research for English Majors
- ●English Language Teaching and Research in Vocational Schools and Colleges
- ●English Language Teaching and Research in Primary and Secondary Schools
- ●Teaching and Research of Country and Regional Studies
- ●English for Specific Purposes Teaching and Research
- ●Linguistics Teaching and Research
- ●Literature Teaching and Research
- ●Translation and Interpreting Teaching and Research
- ●Cross-cultural English Teaching and Research
- ●Digital Technology & English Language Teaching
- ●Mixed Method English Language Teaching Research
- ●English Medium Instruction (EMI)
- ●Production-oriented Approach
- ●X Theory
- ●Critical Thinking English Teaching and Research
- ●Second Language Acquisition Research
- ●Foreign Language Teacher Development Research
- ●Assessment and Testing Research
- ●Other related topics
Forms of Presentation
We invite proposals for symposium, individual paper, and poster. An abstract can only be submitted to one form of presentation.
A symposium will be allocated a 2-hour block. Organizers may invite 4 to 6 panel members. Each symposium consists of an introduction, presentations, discussion (optional), Q&A, and conclusion. The symposium organizer needs to provide the title, symposium introduction and all the abstracts.
● Individual Paper
A block of 25 minutes will be designated for an individual paper presentation, in which 20 minutes are for the presentation and 5 minutes for discussion. Titles and abstracts of individual paper presentations, either in English or Chinese, need to be submitted. If the abstract is in Chinese, English title and abstract should also be provided, while indicating the presentation will be in Chinese.
Please submit titles and abstracts, either in English or Chinese.
Proposals for all presentations and posters should include a title (no more than 20 words), an abstract (no more than 250 words), and a shorter abstract (no more than 50 words) to be included in the conference program. Information about authors need include: name, title, education, affiliation, email and mobile number.
Symposium proposals need include the symposium title (no more than 20 words), a 350-word description, the titles (no more than 20 words) and abstracts (no more than 250 words) of all the speeches, as well as a brief 75-word description of the symposium and 50-word abstracts of all the speeches to be included in the conference program.
Submission: All proposals should be submitted online at the ELT 2023 official site:http://elt2023.aconf.org
Submission Deadline: May 31, 2023
Anonymous review will be conducted by the conference committee and the acceptance letter will be sent out by June 30, 2023.
You’re welcome to submit your full-length paper to the CELEA journal Chinese Journal of Applied Linguistics at http://submit.celea.org.cn/cjal.